GREAT HOURS AVAILABLE 6PM TO 10PM ANYDAY OF THE WEEK. This will fit perfectly around your family life.
As a Support Worker you will have the patience and the passion to understand residents’ individual needs and promote their independence, we will give you the training you need to assist individuals with cooking, cleaning, medication and personal care, to enable each individual to enjoy life to the very fullest.
Ideally, you will be able to go out with the people we work with, shopping, to the cinema, ice skating and you will be able to support individuals to participate and enjoy their hobbies.
Applicants should be able to work flexibly, including evenings, weekends and nights, when required and should be enthusiastic about supporting our residents in a person centred way. Get in touch and join our very own team of superheroes, we can offer a future that is rewarding in every sense.
An enhanced disclosure (DBS) is required for all roles, the Trust will meet the cost of this.
Our Support Workers enjoy the following benefits -
· Competitive pay rates
· Enhanced pay for hours worked on Sundays and Bank Holidays
. Sleep ins paid and Overtime available.
· Comprehensive training program
· Support to achieve Level 2 Diploma in Care
· Company sick pay
· Pension scheme
We are seeking to appoint individuals who ideally have -
· Knowledge of the needs of people with Learning Disabilities and living with additional care and support needs
· Flexibility to work shifts including weekends and some bank holidays
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Willingness to attend training