Do you want to work for a company that is genuinely different? We care about our staff, their work/life balance, well-being and financial needs. You’ll work the hours you need not the hours forced on you and be well rewarded.
Right at Home Swindon is a 5 star employer that supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. Our visit times are longer than most giving our carers more time and less stress at the call. We can offer you full training and flexible hours that work around your availability to make sure that those who need help will get it.
We are looking for Morning Care Assistants who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our Clients during this testing time.
What we offer our Morning Care Assistants:
· £11.50 - £12.30 plus Generous hourly rates for bank holidays
· 35p per mile between calls
· £250 joining bonus through out January
· £250 refer a friend bonus
· Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role – No experience required
· Longer visit times to spend quality time with your clients
· Access to further learning such as the Care Certificate, complex care and NVQs
· Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
· An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
· A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
· The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
· Flexible, Part-Time and Full-Time hours available, we can work around your lifestyle.
· Set availability at the time of joining – no excessive long hours
· Blue light discount
· Love to shop vouchers
Duties will include:
· Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
· Personal care
· Administering medication
· Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
· Meal preparation
· Taking Clients for appointments or outings
We will offer you an amazing support package to ensure that you are happy and safe whilst doing your role.
Requirements of a Morning Care Assistant:
· Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle
· Have a genuine passion to want to help others
· Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers. This could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Please apply online or call us on 01793 290029 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time