Do you experience supporting individuals with complex care?
We are looking for people to join our fantastic team supporting customers local to Swindon and the surrounding areas. We are looking for Support workers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our team.
We support customers with many different and complex needs with daily tasks including:
• Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene dressing and grooming
• Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
• Supporting social activities - local support groups.
First City is a leading organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own home. First City provide tailored packages of care to highly dependent individuals with a strong reputation for delivering an extremely high-quality service.
This is a great chance to be part of a growing team that delivers advanced care and improves the lives of customers with the following conditions:
• Multiple sclerosis
• Cerebral Palsy
• Motor neurone disease
• Acquired brain injuries
• Learning & physical disabilities
The following experience would be an advantage:
• Previous complex care, high dependency experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring, empathetic, and compassionate attitude
This is an opportunity to become part of a dedicated and trusted team.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Employment subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and full completion of company induction