Supported Carers - Swindon Supported Living
* Full-time and part-time with guaranteed hours
* Waking Nights with guaranteed hours
* Sessional offering full flexibility
No previous experience required as full paid training provided. Non drivers welcome.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers across Swindon with responsibility for ensuring the people we support receive the highest standard of care and support to live fulfilled lives. Duties will vary with individual needs but can include; personal care, household tasks and cooking as well as supporting with social and leisure activities.
* Fully paid induction training
* Career progression opportunities
* Ongoing training and support
* Lifeways Reward Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension contribution
All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
Mandatory vaccines for supported living have now been approved and will become a requirement from 1st April 2022. If successful, applicants will need to evidence their first and second COVID-19 vaccinations as part of our compliance process.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Please click apply NOW!!