Are you looking for a new, rewarding role? Do you already work in care and are looking for a change, or are thinking of changing your career? The Care Assistant role might just be for you.
We have a wide range of opportunities and working patterns to suit you, so get in touch with us to discuss what pattern is the best fit for your own work/life balance!
The Care Assistant package includes:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- £50 start-up expenses paid to you upon completion of training and joining the team.
- Paid expert induction training.
- A mentoring scheme when you join.
- Paid mileage @ 30p a mile.
- Paid Enhanced DBS prior to joining.
- Bank Holiday rate of £23 per hour.
- Variety of contracts available to suit you including Guaranteed Hours contracts among others
- 28 days Paid Holiday (pro rata).
- Paid ongoing training and development plus fully funded NVQ 2/3/4 available.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities in a growing business.
- Free Blue Light Card.
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme enabling you earn rewards and cash bonuses.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
There are only a few requirements from us...
- A full driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Aged 18 or over