Location: Cheriton Care Home - Old Town Swindon
Hours: Full and Part-time hours are available
- To clean the Nursing Home according to cleaning schedules and instructions provided to you by the Housekeeper. Help to ensure that all areas of the home are kept clean and tidy.
- Principal Responsibilities:
- to report any changes in residents’ conditions or any areas of concern to the nurse-in-charge as necessary.
- To ensure that all carpets are clean and vacuumed and stains are removed as necessary.
- To ensure that furniture and woodwork are dusted, cleaned, and polished as appropriate.
- paintwork, floor skirting and shelving is dust-free, clean, and tidy.
- To ensure that bedrooms and communal bins are emptied daily; and that there is a supply of liquid soap and paper towels at all wash hand basins.
- To be aware of any Health and Safety issues e.g. trailing flexes across corridors and wet floors. Ensure warning signs are used.
All staff required to:
- Show courtesy and respect to residents, visitors, and colleagues at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Report any untoward incidents to the senior person on duty, including any illness of a resident or staff member.
- Be aware of, and at all times comply with relevant company policies and procedures, with special regard for Fire Safety, Health and Safety management including Moving and Handling, COSHH regulations, and maintenance of records
- Promote the home in a positive manner at all times.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as required.
Join us for a rewarding and fulfilling career, once part of the team you will receive an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged, and continuously motivated in your role.